Facebook is a great tool for keeping in-touch with friends and following your favourite brands of course. View our Facebook page.
However, I have been receiving more and more notifications on my smartphone (Oneplus 2) about when my friends update their status.
I have a way of stopping these notifications which has made my phone much more useable. Get in touch today.
Step-by-step guide from Square Repair
These steps listed below are for android devices only.
- Press the three bars to the right of the globe, and select "Account Settings":
- You need to then select the "Notifications":
- You will need to then select under "How You Get Notifications" the "Mobile" option:
- Lastly, you will be shown a list of recent Facebook notifications, some are link shares, event invitations and more. When you click on the type of Facebook notification you do not wish to see, the update changes to notify you that this type of update will no longer be shown.
Others have acted out in anger, causing damage to their phone and then calling us for an affordable phone repair in London.
Many people have thrown their phone on the floor, leading to a smashed screen. They have contacted us and had their screen replaced in just 1 hour.
- iPhone 7 broken screen repairs
- iPhone 6 Plus screen replacement
- Samsung S7 Edge screen repair
- Oneplus 3T broken screen repair
Hopefully this will help you to having a more productive, Facebook notification free day.
If you need more advice regarding your device, please contact our team.