Model number (on the back cover):
- A1822 on the iPad (5th generation) Wi-Fi
- A1823 on the iPad (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular
Here at Square Repair we offer a range of different services that caters for your iPad 5's every need.
Square Repair offers a damage diagnosis service. Accidents happen and we promise that we will put our heads together to try and find a solution for you.
Water damage is the most common diagnosis. 48% of people asked have damaged suffered a water-damaged device.
What should you do?
- Place your device in a bowl of rice over night – it does work sometimes
- If your device is still not working we will happily take a look at it
- Square Repair first needs to diagnose if your water-damaged iPad can be fixed
- The diagnosis time takes between 24-48 hours. This depends on the severity of the problem
- If your iPad 5 can be repaired, we will contact you with a quote
- This will include all the issues we have found and what parts are needed to get your device up and running again
Our diagnostic service is a no obligation service, so if you do not wish to proceed with the repair we can return your device with no extra charge.
- We will contact you when your repair is complete
- We do not wipe your data. That is a Square Repair promise
- There is no hidden costs
- Pay either online or when you collect you iPad 5
Why choose us?
Square Repair is a personalised service – unlike other iPad repair chains you are not just a number to us.
Based just a stone’s throw away from London Liverpool Street station - we make sure our repairs are always at the highest possible quality. When it comes to iPad repair, 93% of people asked want a more personalised service. We are that service. Square Repair cares.