There are a few ways to do it.
Drop It In
Just seconds from Liverpool St Station you can drop your phone in and pick it up in most cases within 30 minutes. If you’re too busy to stop just throw it through the door* and we’ll get started straight away.
*NB – We will not be held responsible for any damage caused as a result of the phone being thrown. We are geeks, we were never good at catching.
To make it even easier here’s how to get your phone fixed by post in 5 steps.
- Choose the fault that’s wrong with your phone and submit and pay for your order
- Receive your unique order number and info via email
- Post using recorded delivery to us, including your order number
- We fix your phone within 8 hours of receiving it
- We post it back using next day delivery, sometimes the same day!
To make sure we receive your phone in one piece and repair it quickly, here are our top tips!
- Use the original packaging to send it, this offers the best protection
- Choose next day delivery with insurance, we’ll do the same when we return it so with a double whammy, if anything happens in transit, you’re covered.
- If you don’t know what’s wrong with your phone, don’t worry. Just tick the box that says just that when submitting your order.
Where to Send Your Phone
Our secure address is only accessed by us, no one else can get to it but if you do worry, add tracking to your phone, so a signature must be acquired.
Send your broken phone to:
Spaces House, 35 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1NH
And we’ll send it back fixed. You’ll need to be in to sign for it when we send it back. We figured this would be fine and you and your smartphone will need a little time to be reacquainted!
Any Questions? Contact Us or Visit our FAQs
0207 417 1737.