1) Why should I book with Square Repair?
Square Repair is one of London's most successful repair companies. We are an iTechnician approved center, so it is safe to say that we know what we are doing. Our ratings speak for themselves.
Experience is crucial, and we have seven years of it.
2) Does Square Repair provide a performance warranty?
We provide a one-year performance warranty on parts fitted by our in-house technicians. View our guarantee promise.
3) How long will it take to fix my Blackberry Q20?
We can fix your Blackberry Q20 on site. If you choose our express site, we can fix your Blackberry in 2 hours. Other options include same-day repairs and mail-in.
4) What are my options?
Square Repair customers have some different options to choose from. You can:
- Book online
To find out more about our options, click here.
Blackberry Classic Water Damage
Blackberry Classic Charging issues
Choose Square Repair
There are many reasons to choose Square Repair and one is because of our affordable prices. The Blackberry Q20 screen repair costs just £60, for an entirely new screen.
- Turnaround times of just 1 hour
- Over 7 years of experience
- Located near Liverpool Street Station
- Trained and experienced technicians
- iTechnician approved repair centre
- Premium repairs for low prices
Take Next Steps: Book an Appointment