What are the Most Common Problems We Deal with?
30 Minute Repairs | Walk in or drop off | Guarantees / Warranties | Central London location
At Square Repair, we’ve been repairing phones and tablets from our Liverpool Street Branch for over seven years. We’ve been responsible for repairing more than 70,000 electronic units, so it’s safe to say we’re pretty experienced when dealing with a wide range of problems.
“With each passing year, phones are becoming thinner and lighter, making them more susceptible to break.”
- A Broken Screen. By far the most common problem, iPhone and Smartphone screens are prone to cracks when dropped. Square Repair has helped replace the LCD screens for thousands of phones.
- Water Damage. If the internal workings of your phone have been compromised by water damage, don’t panic, we’re here to help. We’ve helped flush the water out of plenty of iPhone and Smartphone devices.
- Failing Battery. An increasingly popular design for newer Smartphones is to remove access to the battery. At Square Repair, we have replaced the battery for iPhones and Smartphones, which has increased the performance and life of every one of them.
- Unresponsive Home/Power Buttons. Nothing is more annoying when a button doesn’t perform its function. Constantly jamming it won’t help either. Our trained and professional technicians have the delicate touch for replacing unresponsive buttons.
- Charging Issues. Nothing is more infuriating when your phone refuses to charge no matter how many times you wrap your charger cable around it. The engineers at Square Repair are fully capable of identifying the problem and fixing it.
Our branch is located right next to Liverpool Street Station. We specialise in same-day repairs. Contact us today and see how we can help you.